Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mystikal Signs to Cash Money


THE MAN RIGHT CHEA!!!
It's been a long time coming for New Orleans Rapper Mysitkal. The fast rapping lyrical assassin has inked a contract with long time powerhouse Cash Money Records. Mystikal is best known for his 2000 smash hit "Shake ya Ass" with held the number 1 spot on billboards for a long time. The veteran is welcomed to Cash Money with other new label mates Busta Rhymes (who was spotted with the Tranny, see earlier article) and Bow Wow. Baby and Slim already have the rapper in the studio working on his album and he has a single out featuring none other than Baby and Lil Wayne. Mystical is excited to be working on his album and has this to say “It has been a truly long time since I have felt like a rapper and with this signing, and partnership, Birdman and Slim have given me my life as a rapper back, I am ready to go. I am going to put my red Superman drawers, cape and boots on and go! This is a huge moment for me and I am truly excited to be with Cash Money Records.”


No comments:

Post a Comment