Thursday, December 22, 2011

Father Duct Tapes Daughter and Post Pics on FaceBook.

This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back
By: M. Breeze
Andre Curry, 21, of the 6100 block of South Racine Avenue has been charged with aggravated domestic battery for taping the mouth of his daughter and bounding her wrists and then posting the photo on Facebook. Once Curry put the pictures up he must have realized that this was a dumb idea and then he took it down. Authorities had already been notified and they are working on the case. Curry is behind bars and awaiting bond. The caption from the  Facebook picture read "This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back."
Even though I know the kid was joking around you have to be careful about what you place on Facebook now-a-days. It can prevent you from getting a job and even get you arrested.  This is another example of how us black fathers need to do a better job at raising our kids. Be smart my brothers. Don't fall into the categories that society have placed for you. Sex, Drugs, Entertainment.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment