Friday, July 13, 2012

Rickey Smiley Morning Show

The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
By: M. Breeze
If you have a job or a reason to get in the car in the morning then you have a good reason to tune in to the Rickey Smiley Morning Show. If you like to laugh and have a good time then this is your crew. We all know that Rickey Smiley is a damn fool all by himself, but with his team they help take this morning show to a whole other level. From the moment you turn it on until the moment you pull into your job you will crack up the entire time.

The entire cast is awesome from Gary with the T, who covers the latest gossip and often keeps us cracking up when he talks about the clothing that the other cast members are wearing. The beautiful Ebony Steele has me rolling, especially when she goes through her silly spells.  One of my favorite segments on the show is her "Aint nobody got time for that" segment when she speaks the truth about what aint nobody got time for.

On some real shit I have to hear Juicy sing the WAKE EM UP WAKE EM UP song and then that's when I start to get crunk and bouncing in the car. Juicy is my favorite member of the show and when she laughs in the background I crack up. I think we can all agree that Kelly Rowland's song Motivation was alright until Ms. Juicy got ahold of it and cranked it up. AND NOW ROCK T's JOKE OF THE DAYYYYYyyyyyyyyAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
Rock T and Head Crack are both some damn fools and I was cracking up with they were talking to the the female restroom attendant and how they hound you and make you feel uncomfortable when you in the club restroom.

And then there is Rickey Smiley who needs no introduction. The thing I like about this dude is although he is funny the dude knows the Lord and I respect that about him. Dude is as funny as they come and on the show he seems to be funnier. I'm always listening to this cat and I faithfully wait for Bernice Jenkins and the church announcements so I can govern myself accordingly. For my overseas readers try and google the show or listen to some clips on youtube.com. I'm proud of the crew and I wish them the most success with their careers and with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment