Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 2 review

Love and Hip Hop Atlanta episode 2 review By: M. Breeze Awww man last nights show of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta was off the chain. First off,  I don't understand why some hoes can be so fucking stupid! Let's look at this tramp Joseline who makes herself look retarted as fuck. I usually don't take shots at people unless they deserve it and let me be the one to throw the first stone. First off does anyone notice that this bitch can't talk? It's like her jaw is disconnected and she struggles with her syllables. When she talks I start to get mad because she sound like Sexy Redd from the Rickey Smiley prank phone calls. Next, what's up with the boob job? Women have plastic surgery all of the time so seeing some ridiculous tittys on a chick is nothing new. But Joseline's boob job make her look more like a man. Call me crazy if you want too but this is Atlanta, the A town, which was once a playboys paradise has now become the Mecca for homosexuals and transgender people. If you think I'm lying take a trip to Midtown and notice who lives there! This is the place for a man/woman like Joseline to thrive and be accepted. After last weeks season premiere episode people took to Twitter to question the true gender of the stripper turned hooker turned rapper. After thousands and I mean thousands of people tweeted that she was a tranny Joseline released a naked photo of herself and then she tried to delete it. The only problem is that it takes only one retweet and your caught. I've seen the pic and even though I see a pussy I'm still not convinced even if she is pregnant.  So last night Joseline took a pregnancy test and presented it to her "man" Stevie J who quickly asked who was she pregnant for. I guess she expected a different response. She honestly believes that she can win the heart of this man by telling him that she is pregnant and he told her that she needed to handle that on your own time.  Now here is where I see a blind woman opening her eyes. Stevie J's girlfriend MiMi took matters into her own hand and had her lawyer draw up a contract that gives her 10% of Joseline's money and 10% of Stevie J's.  When she announced to Joseline that she will be more "hands on" the look on her strong ass face was priceless.  But enough of this tranny we have more cast to cover.  Rasheeda also graced us with her presence and at first it was cool. Then the ghetto started coming out. If its one thing I can't stand its a pretty woman that acts like a man. Did anyone see the way she talks to her husband? I wish my wife would talk to me like that (I'd probably deal with it), homie has more patience than I do. The issue that happened with Rasheeda was that she wanted a high production video because she feels that this album will be the one that will launch her to superstardom. The hubby booked the video crew to shoot the video but Rasheeda was 2 hours late and when she showed up she showed out. To me it seems that Rasheeda was ashamed to tell people she was married. I heard her on one of the radio stations here in Atlanta and even though she said she was married the way she said it was like.....I'm married......for 12 years except in a very sarcastic way.  Then it's the situation between Lil Scrappy, who still has a lot of growing up to do, and his baby mother. Now to me it seems that the baby momma has the most sense out of everybody on the show but she is trying to work it out with Scrappy who acts like a 3 year old. I kind of feel bad for this broad and then again I don't. She was foolish to take him back after Diamond dumped him for Soulja Boy. Is it the name that she is holding on too? Seriously, when is the last time that you heard Lil Scrappy on the radio while you were stuck in traffic? Should've taken that money and gotten yourself a degree buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment