Monday, January 30, 2012

P90X 90 Day Journey with M. Breeze

My 90 Day Journey
By: M. Breeze
Well it's been a while since I picked up my laptop and blogged. I've been busy with work and school. But anyway over the holidays I picked up a nasty gut and appetite that was at the beginning stage of getting out of control. So I've had P90X now for about a year and I actually made it to day 17 before I broke my toe playing flag football. It's a year later and my toe still hurts but not as bad. I've committed myself to logging daily workouts as well as keeping up with the latest news.

Today was chest and back along with Ab Ripper X. Being that i've pigged out over the holidays push ups were a little rough, but I knocked them out fairly easy. Now as far as pull ups, thats a different story. To replace pull ups I do lawnmowers with 25 pounds in between push up sets. Ab ripper X has me feeling nice considering I did the first one on day 1 which i switched to plyometrics to get the blood starting on my journey.

Day 2 down. 88 left.

No comments:

Post a Comment