Sunday, August 19, 2012



Former NBA star Eric Williams went H.A.M. on Evelyn Lozada on his Twitter account recently. These tweets were funny and I had to repost them for my peeps overseas.

#The_UNseeN_BEinG ‏@EricWilliamsYO
Trouble in Chaddy-Dise!!! @EvelynLozadasay, are u gonna Keep the #lastname like your apprentice @IamJennifer trying 2do… Ha ha.. Gotcha!
#The_UNseeN_BEinG ‏@EricWilliamsYO
I guess @EvelynLozada really do like rough#sex.. a little over-board this time Chaddy… I said it..
#The_UNseeN_BEinG @EricWilliamsYO
At @evelynLozada, I bet ur ass wont be making any appearances… u can always come 2 #KnoTingHam_Palace… We have the cure 4that #knot.
#The_UNseeN_BEinG ‏@EricWilliamsYO
New Show VH-1 ”2Bumps u Cant get enuf” Starring: Eric “Knot chO Cheese” Williams & Evelyn “Chad Head-Butted you” Lozada Who’s Watching???
#The_UNseeN_BEinG ‏@EricWilliamsYO
Hey @EvelynLozada…… I bet that #knot on your head more #shinier than mine….#Prince_of_NewARK
#The_UNseeN_BEinG ‏@EricWilliamsYO“What? Condoms?? F**k u talkN bout” I miss 3 catches 2day dont start no sh*t @evelynLozada, Bammmmm! (head-butt) I told u quick F**kN 

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. Thanks for posting. Too bad his account was terminated... probably for harassment LOL

    ReplyDelete