Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beyonce's going back to school

GET IT GIRL
By: M. Breeze
We all know how important education is. It may determine if you are reading this post at a library or in your king sized bed (like me). I'm the type that tries to push education upon all of my friends becaus I want my circle to be educated. 

Well rumor has it that R&B superstar Beyonce is going back to school to continue her education. If you look up her profile it says that she graduated from a high school in Texas, but many people are saying that this is not so. Think about it the girl has been in the spotlight since she was 14 years old. When would she have time to graduate. The singer is reported to have been tutored since then but has never officially graduated from high school. 

The singer was spotted going into the W. 35th Street Alternative Education Complex in Brooklyn, New York carrying either a laptop or a computer. I hope that she continues her education and motivate other young women out there to do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment